There is nothing more satisfying than eating a delicious meal and knowing it is healthy and nourishing! This recipe uses a Pork Tenderloin, which is an excellent source of lean protein. If you don’t love or eat pork, you can use the same recipe with chicken breast! I throw this salad together often (with different dressings), when I have random vegetables in the fridge and mustard (my base for most dressings). I hope you like it as much as I do!
Dijon-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Cool Quinoa Salad
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 1 large Cucumber, Diced
- 1 each: Red, Yellow and Orange Bell Pepper, Diced
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Zucchini, Diced
- 2 Cups cooked Quinoa
- ½ Red Onion, Diced
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Cracked Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- Prepare the glaze ahead of time, and brush the tenderloin and wrap it tightly to marinate it for two hours before cooking.
- BBQ the Pork Tenderloin at 375F for 10 minutes. Flip the tenderloin and brush both sides with the glaze, and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the BBQ, and allow to sit for 10 minutes (it will continue to cook).
- Prepare the vegetables and toss them all in a large bowl with the cooked quinoa. Pour the remaining glaze over the vegetable salad.
- Thinly slice the pork tenderloin and serve over the salad. Enjoy!