The most challenging part? The flip. But practice makes perfect so keep trying 🙂
- Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Apple, diced into small pieces
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2-3 eggs (depending on how many you eat)
- ½ c oatmeal (I use pre-cooked Steel-cut oats, cooked with chia seeds and cacao nibs)
- Heat the pan with enough coconut oil – hot enough that the batter sizzles!
- Blend or whisk together the eggs, diced apple, oatmeal and cinnamon
- Pour the mixture into the pan so that it sizzles! It is quite liquidy, so allow it to form solid around the edges before attempting to flip. It may break apart but it still tastes just as good 😉
- Cook until the egg has thoroughly cooked, and then serve with berries and pure maple syrup.
- Healthy Alternative: Garnish wish a dollop of greek yogurt and cinnamon, instead of maple syrup.