– Chicken Breast, sliced in half lengthwise (so they are thin)
– ¼ cup Coconut Flour (usually in gluten-free aisle)
– 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
– 1 TSP Salt and Pepper
– 1 TSP Cayenne Pepper or Smoked Paprika if you don’t like spice
– 1-2 Sweet Potatoes, diced into 0.5” cubes
– Broccoli, chopped
– 4 TBSP Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Toss the diced sweet potatoes in 2 TBSP olive oil and sprinkle with Cayenne pepper or Paprika, and ensure everything is coated.
3. Spread the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring them once.
4. Mix coconut flour with salt and pepper
5. While the potatoes are baking, pat each side of the chicken breasts with coconut flour and salt and pepper. Make sure all the chicken is coated.
6. Heat Coconut Oil in a large skillet over med-high heat
7. When the oil is hot, sear both sides of the chicken breasts, about 1-2 minutes per side.
8. Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake in over for 8-10 minutes (depending on thickness of chicken).
9. Toss the broccoli in remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes on baking sheet, until desired tenderness.